The Realme C1 Review With Pros and Cons
Realme on Thursday launched Realme C1 after launching Realme 2 Pro. The Realme C1 is Realme entry-level smartphone with some awesome features as a very low price. Realme C1 Review With Pros and Cons.
The Realme C1 powered by Realme C1 comes with notch display, dual rear cameras and a massive battery at rupees of 6999. It will be available from October 11 at 12 PM on Flipkart.
Realme C1 Review With Pros and Cons
Realme C1 Pros
- The Realme C1 powered by Snapdragon Octa-Core 450 processor clocked at 1.8 GHz. This is a very power efficient chipset with Adreno 506 GPU for gaming.
- Realme C1 comes with 6.2-inch HD+ 1520 X 720 notch display with a 19:9 aspect ratio, screen to body ratio is 88.8 per cent.
- Comes to the camera Realme C1 has dual rear cameras 13MP + 2MP f/2.2 setup. Realme C1 has 5MP f2.2 AI camera on the front side. The front camera also supports HDR and face unlock.
- The Realme C1 pact with 2GB RAM and 16GB ROM for storage and it can be expandable via microSD card up to 256GB.
- Realme C1 comes with a mirrored, glossy finish on the back side available in Ocean Blue and Black colours. Because of this type of design, it looks premium at this price point.
- The Realme C1 has a massive 4230mAh battery which is great and can last for 1.5 days easily on a single charge.
Realme C1 Cons
- Realme C1 runs on ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 Oreo. This custom ROM is buggy and comes with bloatware which is not good for any 2GB RAM smartphone. There is no regular Android update on ColorOS.
- The Realme C1 comes with only 16GBG ROM and 8GB already in use because of the custom ROM and bloatware, only 8GB free space available out of 16GB.
- There is no fingerprint sensor on the Realme C1. The lags of fingerprint sensor you have to use the face unlock.
- Realme C1 does not come with any Display protection. 2018 no display protection means you have to apply temper glass otherwise display will break easily.
Now The Realme C1 Review With Pros and Cons Conclusion
The Realme C1 will compete against Xiaomi Redmi 6A, Samsung Galaxy j8, Honor 7S. This is a cheaper variant of Realme 2 with no fingerprint sensor and smaller RAM, Storage option.
Realme C1 has 450 SoC notch display and massive 4230mAh battery but also has some cons like no fingerprint 16GB storage and ColorOS Bloatware.
If you can Compromise on Cons then this Realme C1 no dought a great deal at just 6999 rupees.