OnePlus 6T launched in Indian market starting at 38,000 rupees. Does this OnePlus 6T really a Flagship Killer while other smartphones are available with the same specification at this segment. OnePlus 6T powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 will compete against POCO F1, Mi MIX 3, Mi 8 and ASUS Zenphone 5. OnePlus 6T Review With Pros and Cons
OnePlus highlight the In-Display fingerprint sensor but is the OnePlus 6T a Flagship Killer? Before the OnePlus 6T Review With Pros and Cons, let’s have a look at the specification to the OnePlus 6T.
OnePlus 6T Specifications:
The OnePlus 6T featured a large 6.41-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels. There is very thin bezel on the chin and beautiful water drop Notch design. The aspect ratio of 19.5:9 and comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
OnePlus 6T powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor just like the previous Oneplus 6. The 845 Soc is an Octa-Core processor and comes with Adreno 830 GPU.
The OnePlus 6T has a bigger 3700mAh battery, 400mAh bigger than PnePlus 6 3300mAh battery. OnePlus 6T taking the same amount of time for charging just like the OnePlus 6 which have a smaller battery.
OnePlus 6T has a dual 16MP + 20MP f/1.7 camera at the back and single 16MP f/2.0 front camera. The OnePlus 6T has Nightscape mode and it can shoot videos up to 4K at 60fps along with 480P Slomo video.
The OnePlus 6T comes with 6GB RAM 128GB ROM, 8GB RAM 128GB ROM and 8GB RAM 256GB ROM variant.
OnePlus 6T runs on the stock like OxygenOS based on Android 9 Pie and also have new Pie gesture navigation and other features. The Smart Boost speed up the apps launching time up to 20 per cent.
The OnePlus 6T has In-Display fingerprint sensor which is very fast. It also has all connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, AGPS, E-Compass, NFC etc.
Finally here is the OnePlus 6T Review With Pros and Cons:
OnePlus 6T Pros
- Bigger display with water drop notch design look beautiful and AMOLED panel also very good.
- OnePlus 6T has upgraded 370mAh battery which is 400mAh bigger then OnePlus 6. It also comes with Dash charger one of the fastest smartphone chargers.
- The base variant comes with 6GB RAM 128GB of storage and price are same as OnePlus 6 6GB RAM 128GB storage variant.
- The main highlight it has the in-display fingerprint sensor and this is one of the fastest in-display fingerprint sensors.
- OnePlus known for their stock like Oxygen OS and this time the OnePlus 6T comes with Android 9 pie.
- New Camera mode like Nightscape and some other photography features are really good.
OnePlus 6T Cons
- The Oneplus company known to listen to their consumer’s voice, but this time There is no 3.5mm audio jack.
- The main cons of all OnePlus devices are lacs on microSD card support, yes it does not have any microSD card slot.
- There is no IP rating for waterproof and dustproof.
- OnePlus 6T does not have dual speakers like it should because other brands are now offering dual speaker setup.
- This time OnePlus also use glass at the back but it does not support wireless charging. Now, these days every flagship smartphone has wireless charging support.
OnePlus 6T Review With Pros and Cons Conclusion:
There is no dought OnePlus 6T has some new feature like water drop notch, In-display fingerprint, bigger battery and Nightscape. But this is not good enough considering the newer competitors like POCO F1, Mi MIX 3, Mi 8 and ASUS Zenphone 5.
Frankly speaking the OnePlus 6 still a good device there is no major improvement on OnePlus 6T. If you are a OnePlus fan and wants to buy a new smartphone then you can buy this. But if you already have the OnePlus 6 then don’t waste your money because OnePlus 6 will get all the software feature via OTA updates. OnePlus 6T Review With Pros and Cons.