Motorola One Power Review Pros and Cons
Motorola recently launches their new midrange smartphone One Power on 24 September in India at the rupees of 15999. The Motorola One Power comes with Snapdragon 636 Soc 4GB Ram and 64GB ROM. Here is the Motorola One Power Review With Pros and Cons. This is not an ordinary smartphone this is an Android One powered smartphone.
The main feature is the Snapdragon 636 Processor 5000mAh battery and USB type-C port with the stock android one OS and the technical specification is also good in this price point. If you are looking for a midrange smartphone so is Motorola one power is for you lets find out.
You also like Compare Motorola One Power vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Motorola One Power runs on Android Oreo 8.1 and it will get Android pie 9 update soon. Motorola One Power Review With Pros and Cons.
let’s have a look at Motorola One Power Review With Pros and Cons
Motorola One Power Pros:
- Motorola One Power Powered by 1.8 GHz Snapdragon Octa Core 636 Processor. This is Very powerful Soc thanks to the Kryo Core and the same time power efficient 14Nm Fin-fest Build. So this Soc can handle all the task and multitasking.
- The main feature of this smartphone is that 3 days of battery life thanks to the 5000mAh massive battery and it support Turbocharge. With the 15 minutes turbo charge, you will get 6 hours of talk time.
- Motorola One Power offers 6.2-inch IPS LCD Capacitive Multitouch Screen with notch design. Resolution is Full HD 2246 x 1080 pixels and aspect ratio of 18.7.9 with superb 402 PPI pixel density.
- The display protected by 2.5D Corning gorilla glass and there is a Water Protection – P2i (Splash-proof) no worries about rain.
- Comes to the cameras Motorola One Power pack with 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera with CCT dual Led flash and front side 12MP selfie camera with single Led flash.
- For charging a 5000mAh battery there is a 15W Turbo-Power charger inside the box.
- For gaming, the Adreno 509 will handle all the GPU task so no lag while playing graphics intensive games like PUBG.
- The Motorola One Power supports dual sim and this 636 Soc also support dual 4G.
- For storage and memory, Motorola One Power comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage but there is a dedicated MicroSD card slot so you can upgrade the storage up to 256GB.
- The Motorola is known for their superb build quality and this time they did the same thing. The Motorola One Power feels solid in hand.
- Motorola One Power pack with all the sensor like Fingerprint Reader, Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Magnetometer, Gyroscope, E-compass.
Motorola One Power Cons:
- The display of Motorola One Power protected by corning gorilla glass but not mentioned which version.
- There is no NFC in Motorola One Power at the rupees of 15999.
- The Motorola One Power is also heavy, the weight is 205 g compare to Asus m1 which is just 180 g only.
- There is only one colour option in Motorola One Power, it should offer at least two colour variant but there is nothing.
- The Cameras of Motorola One Power is very average and there is a focus issue on rear camera portrait mode.
- There is no 4K video recording option while cheaper price phone is now offering 4K video recording option.
- Motorola bad Track record of Android software updates.
Motorola One Power Review With Pros and Cons Conclusion:
This time Motorola target the large display and power users with the Motorola One Power. The One Power offers 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM at the price of 15999 rupees. Looks like this time Motorola will set a thought competition in the Indian midrange smartphone market.
The Motorola One Power competitors are Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro ASUS zen phone max pro M1 Nokia 6.1 Plus. If you budget id 16000 rupees and you are looking for a big battery Smartphone with solid build quality then you can go for Motorola One Power it s decent phone with android one.
However, there are some good phones in the market like Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro 2000 rupees cheaper than Motorola One Power. The Nokia 6.1 also a good choice with stock android and regular android updates. If you increase your budget then Poco F1 is another option at the rupees of 20999. You can also buy Vivo V9 Pro at the rupees of 17990.
Here Is The full Motorola One Power Review With Pros and Cons.