Best gaming chair
Gaming is done in an easy way.Gaming can be an intense physical task where pretty much every part of your body is involved whether you know it or not. Sitting at the same place for a long period of time might affect your posture and can risk several health issues. Best gaming chairs are the ones that have great ergonomic value, beautiful design, and serious lumber support. These are the key factors to check before buying your dream gaming chair. A gaming chair is not just a luxury to add to your gaming world. It's an essential piece of equipment if you are looking to have a hassle-free gaming experience. Whether you are playing from your PS$, XBOX, or PC games, a gaming chair is necessary for comfort. You might have spent a lot of time assembling the best gaming PC or getting the best PS4 or PS5. But remember that a gaming chair is as important as getting your gaming console. There are a lot of luxury chairs with great comfort. But a gaming chair is specially made for gaming enthusiasts. Many gaming chairs come with a 160 degree tilt suitable for an afternoon nap and some have a 180-degree tilt which can act as a single person bed. The hand resting portion should be well designed and the wheels are so important in a gaming chair. We have selected some of the best gaming chairs that are ergonomic, beautifully designed with great value for money.
Some of the best gaming chairs of 2020:
- Dowinx Gaming Chair
- GT RACING Gaming Chair
- Noblechairs Epic Real Leather
- Secretlab Titan 2020 Series
- Razer Iskur gaming chair
- DXRacer Classic Series
- Corsair T3 Rush
- Corsair T2 Road Warrior
1. Dowinx Gaming Chair:
|Faux leather||Brown/ Black/ Gray/ Wine red||33.07 x 25.98 x 12.4 inches||50 pounds|
Why Dowinx Gaming Chair?
- Ergonomic design
- 360-degree turn and 180-degree leaning.
- Excellent lumbar cushions.
2. GT RACING Gaming Chair:
|Faux leather||Black, purple, red, white||20.86 x 21.26 x 51.97 inches||50 pounds|
Why GT Racing gaming chair?
- Attractive design and colors.
- Comfortable headrest and lumbar cushions.
- Amazing recline and height adjustments.
3. Noblechairs Epic Real Leather
|Steel||Black, gold, red||26.38 x 27.95 x 55.12 inches||59.4 pounds|
Why Noblechairs Epic?
- Reclining and adjustments are impressive.
- Comes with real leather.
- Premium gaming chair for comfort.
- Easy to assemble and use.
4. Secretlab Titan 2020 Series
|Faux leather||Stealth, black, amber, classic, ash||33.5 x 28 x 14.5 inches||77 pounds|
Why Secretlab Titan 2020 series?
- The seats are large and spacious.
- Great height adjustments.
- Premium build quality.
5. Razer Iskur gaming chair:
|Faux Leather||Black||26.2 x 29.35 x 53.98 inches||66.8 Pounds|
Why Razer Iskur gaming chair?
- Excellent full lumbar support.
- Attractive design.
- Premium faux leather and easy to assemble.
6. DXRacer King Series
|Carbon Look Vinyl+PU||Black, gray||37.01 x 28.74 x 14.57 inches||66.14 Pounds|
Why the DXRacer King series?
- Great seating space.
- Ergonomic and beautifully designed.
- Race Car seating with lumbar support.
- Sturdy and doesn't take much of your room space.
7. Corsair T3 Rush
|Polyurethane||Black, blue, red, white, charcoal, gray, yellow||34.84 x 34.84 x 14.76 inches||47.3 pounds|
Why Corsair T3 rush?
- Great comfort for gaming and office works.
- 4D armrest and great fabric.
- It has a 180-degree recline feature.
8. Corsair T2 Road Warrior
|Polyurethane||Black, blue, red, white, charcoal, gray, yellow||23.6 x 19.7 x 34.6 inches||54 pounds|
Why Corsair T2 Road Warrior?
- The fabric is soft and breathable.
- Rollerblade wheels prevent scratching on the floors.
- Very comfortable and easy to assemble.